Sincerly, Knocked Up

I am a Hair Stylist from the Lone Star State. I have an occasional Fiance named Jay and a Chiweenie named Bailey.
Most recently, I have found myself pregnant. This is my pregnancy story. From those first two pink lines, to doctor appointments, to nursery decorating, and all the little crazy, fabulous, absolutely wonderful moments in between.


Good Times. Bad Times. Tears. Love. Hope. Belief. It's all here.



Tuesday, June 8

Mr. Flyy

Mr. Flyy is a friend that I met downtown after Jay disappeared before I found out I was pregnant. We became very close, I was crazy about him. Upon finding out, I told him and he was okay with it. I was like Hooray, I found my soul mate. A week later he told me that he had to move to Virgina in 6 weeks.

I was devastated, but we hung out and made the most of our time together. He moved last weekend on the 6th and I am still adjusting. He was my rock and now I only have him through phone calls and text messages. I know I will be okay, but the 'loss' of him crushed my heart.

I was so over Jay - the way he just bailed on me after we were engaged really upset me. I couldn't be with him anymore and Mr. Flyy filled that void. Without him I have to handle those feelings as well as deal with Mr. Flyy moving away. Add pregnancy to that, and you have yourself a tear fest. It is ridiculous. Mr. Flyy and I still talk everyday, but I miss him.

I am continuing to keep jay at arm's length, even though my mother is pushing me to marry him. I can't marry someone that I do not love or trust, regardless of whether Mr. Flyy was in the picture or not. Jay bailed on me, lied to me about his age, tried to talk me into having an abortion, and then tried to persuade me into a courthouse marriage.. Sorry, too much for me. I will keep my options open, but I cannot just decide on that right now. I have babies to think about, and it will be easier to walk away now than to go through a divorce and custody battle with two kids. Oh my my my. The things I get myself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment