Sincerly, Knocked Up

I am a Hair Stylist from the Lone Star State. I have an occasional Fiance named Jay and a Chiweenie named Bailey.
Most recently, I have found myself pregnant. This is my pregnancy story. From those first two pink lines, to doctor appointments, to nursery decorating, and all the little crazy, fabulous, absolutely wonderful moments in between.


Good Times. Bad Times. Tears. Love. Hope. Belief. It's all here.



Tuesday, June 8

Ughhh.

This is a vent.

My step dad needed to borrow my car today, no problem. I pick my car up a little after noon. I drive maybe 3 miles back towards my house and notice that my temp gauges are PAST HOT and my car was slightly smoking. I was almost home so I went ahead and turned the heat on (which did not bring down the gauge at all) and pulled into the drive way.
That irresponsible man drove my car all day with it on hot and had the A/C on full blast. I can't look at it yet bc it is too hot, but that jack *ss could have blown my engine! It was perfectly fine last nice and now it is smoking. I am a single pregnant lady, if you borrow my car, take care of it.
Luckily, I know how to work on cars. As soon as it cools down, I can add coolant and take care of my poor baby.

I am a pregnant woman. What if the car would have broke down on the side of the road? Not safe. What if he broke my car forever? I cant walk 20 minutes to Dr. appointments. I can't afford to buy a new car, that was so careless and rude. I will think twice before I lend him my vehicle again.

Sorry - Just had to vent. I was so angry over this today. When I asked him about it he acted like it was no big deal. That is a fast way to get killed my a pregnant lady behind the wheel of a smoking car.

No comments:

Post a Comment